I'm so, so sad

Sorry to hear that. What a hassle replacing all those cards and losing the cash. I hope you find it in an unusual place, like slipped down between the drivers seat and the center console.

I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you but hopefully, fingers crossed, someone finds it and turns it in/sends it back to you. There are still honest people in this world :hugs:

Have you checked that maybe someone handed it in at a branch of your bank, nearby police station, into any shops/cafes/other eating places you may of passed by? In the boot of your car, in the pram? On the garden path? Grocery bag? Baby nappy bag?

Some of you might know from my post yesterday that I lost my cles along with my cards & £60 cash (fresh out the ATM).

At the moment we are having a kitchen extension done. Our main builder was here yesterday with a tiler. After I lost my purse my husband wondered if the tiler could have taken it (we have known the builder for 20+ years). I brushed off his suspicions.

Today the builder was back here with the same tiler. My builder popped out for 20 minutes to buy a new lock for my front door. By the time he got back the tiler and my husband's MacBook Air had disappeared!

I'm so sad & angry!!! Thanks for all the kind words yesterday x

Some of you might know from my post yesterday that I lost my cles along with my cards & £60 cash (fresh out the ATM).

At the moment we are having a kitchen extension done. Our main builder was here yesterday with a tiler. After I lost my purse my husband wondered if the tiler could have taken it (we have known the builder for 20+ years). I brushed off his suspicions.

Today the builder was back here with the same tiler. My builder popped out for 20 minutes to buy a new lock for my front door. By the time he got back the tiler and my husband's MacBook Air had disappeared!

I'm so sad & angry!!! Thanks for all the kind words yesterday x
I am so sorry, it's sad not to be able to trust people in your home. Have you said something to your builder? Do you think he took the cles? Keep a look out on reseller sites for these items.....

i would ask and set up a camera. then maybe get a new tiler if thats he suspicion. also for the macbook, u can call apple to say its been stolen/lost. i always hide valuables in hidden spots to where nothing is visable

I am so sorry, it's sad not to be able to trust people in your home. Have you said something to your builder? Do you think he took the cles? Keep a look out on reseller sites for these items.....

I think your builder is responsible... He was the one who invited him to your property. See if he can get the items back...

He had only met the tiler 2 weeks ago outside a hardware store so this is a hard lesson learnt for him! He said he will give us the money to replace our stuff but it makes him look bad as he is an independent builder - his reputation is everything.

Haha I do!