I'm so, so sad

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I lost my cles today. Since having my baby I stopped using my own handbag & just used the cles as my wallet which stayed in my coat pocket. I used my wallet yesterday afternoon but this morning I checked my coat & it wasnt there. Lost my cards and £60 cash (I NEVER have cash, I had just taken it out the ATM yesterday!). I know it's not an expensive piece but I loved it & used it everyday. I'm gutted :tdown:

So sorry to hear that! The cles is indeed a lovely piece and I would hate to lose anything I love, no matter what the price point. I think you need to get a good cross-body bag and a new cles, and take it from there :smile:.

I was only recently thinking I should start wearing my pochette again (I have an LV cross body strap). Why did I wait :'(

Reactions: dotty8
Aww, I'm sorry. That's such a bummer. Is there any hope of back tracking and looking for somewhere that someone could have turned it in?

I called the store and it's not been handed in. I'm not sure where else to look. My cards haven't been used which gives me hope that it's somewhere...

Oh no! I'd be gutted too.

Have you checked around the seats of your car? It might've slipped out of your pocket.

I checked :'( Praying it'll turn up as my cards haven't been used

So sorry to hear that! I hope it turns up!

I'd lost my pocket organizer for about a month around Christmas time, but it ended up being in a different sweater I rarely ever wear. Fingers crossed that yours turns up, too! :heart:

Please let us know if you find it!