Im so sad

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
My noe bb, black mc zippy coin wallet, mono agenda pm, mono mini pochette was stolen. I feel like i lost my arm. Heres the story sun night 10/6 when i got home from work at 7pm i did the usual. I always set my purse on the table. I was laying in bed watching tv and searching the purse forum on my ipad and went to sleep about 1am. I slept late because i was exhausted from workin all wkend. When i woke up i thought its really cold in the house. I first shut the windows in my bedroom. Went to the living rm. noticed that the curtains were half way open the window was wide open that leads to the patio/florida room. Sliding glass doors were wide open. I thought this is wierd. Then thought well maybe my son left them open. I closed everything went to get a glass of water and an aspirin out of my purse, and it was gone!!! Thought omg where is it. Looked everywhere then i put it together someone broke into my house when i was sleeping. I called y
The police they came immmed and said same thing happened in my neighborhood only took the purse it was the same MO. I feel lost and depressed. It was my epi noe bb fuschia i will be filing a homeowners claim for my purse and other lv items. Nothing else was gone nothing was broken. I didnt have the lock on on my sliding door and i had the other window already open. I never thought that would happen in my neighborhood. Its a quiet street with about 3 cops that live on it in a decent neighborhood

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that!! I know it's hard to bear, but thankfully you and your family are safe and nothing else is gone. Who steals purses...??? :nogood:

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that!! I know it's hard to bear, but thankfully you and your family are safe and nothing else is gone. Who steals purses...??? :nogood:

Usually people who know what expensive purses can go for in the second hand market.

OP glad you are ok. I know I would feel so violated if someone came in the house while sleeping but worst could have happened. Hope you get everything resolved with your ins co. And unfortunately robberies happen in all kinds of neighborhoods so you can't really stereotype on that. Good luck with everything!

Usually people who know what expensive purses can go for in the second hand market.

OP glad you are ok. I know I would feel so violated if someone came in the house while sleeping but worst could have happened. Hope you get everything resolved with your ins co. And unfortunately robberies happen in all kinds of neighborhoods so you can't really stereotype on that. Good luck with everything!

Thanks. Oh i know. Im not stereotyping. I only live in a quiet middle class area. I know it happens in the very rich to very poor. I just lived here for 13 yrs had the same habits and nothing like this happened before.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Thank god you and your family are okay. I hope the thief gets caught!

Maybe you should keep an eye on Craigslist, eBay etc. if the thief tries to sell them, and that way you could catch him?

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Thank god you and your family are okay. I hope the thief gets caught!

Maybe you should keep an eye on Craigslist, eBay etc. if the thief tries to sell them, and that way you could catch him?

Thanks. Yes!!! I just got off of craigslist. Hopefully the police will hit the pawn shops for me

Like others have said, at least you and your son are safe! Bags can be replaced. I would be devastated as well, I know. I once had a bag stolen at the office and was so sad since my mom had brought it back from a trip. Cancelling the credit cards and checking account was also a hassle. I don't think it's unusual for thieves to hit more upscale neighborhoods. Stay safe!

Thanks. Oh i know. Im not stereotyping. I only live in a quiet middle class area. I know it happens in the very rich to very poor. I just lived here for 13 yrs had the same habits and nothing like this happened before.

It's ok, I didn't mean that you were stereotyping just for anyone who may feel that it can't happen in their area because it's a "nicer" area. I've seen and heard it happen all too much it's very sad. I know you probably meant since you've been there for so long and didn't expect things like that to happen. So sorry to hear again. Is your family ok?

So sorry to hear that. Big loss, but in the big picture you are OK and your nice LV items are replaceable.

I do hope you get them back soon tho and they catch the creep(s) who took them!

It's ok, I didn't mean that you were stereotyping just for anyone who may feel that it can't happen in their area because it's a "nicer" area. I've seen and heard it happen all too much it's very sad. I know you probably meant since you've been there for so long and didn't expect things like that to happen. So sorry to hear again. Is your family ok?

Yes everyone is ok. It is creepy and scary that it was done when i was home and im grateful nothing happened to us. Thank god for that