I'm so sad!

Highmaintenance

Sofa King Broke
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
me and my Jlo style latina "curves" I have a big derriere so most of the jeans I love don't fit right on me.:crybaby: I love Gucci and rock and republic but yesterday I just confirmed one more time that they are simply not for me. big butt discrimination! any suggestions?

me and my Jlo style latina "curves" I have a big derriere so most of the jeans I love don't fit right on me.:crybaby: I love Gucci and rock and republic but yesterday I just confirmed one more time that they are simply not for me. big butt discrimination! any suggestions?

How about James Jeans? I always thought they were for a little bit of butt -
did you try out Jeans - Designer Jeans - Top Brand Jeans | zafu.com after answering a few questions they suggest a whole lot of different denim makes etc for your body type -
it may be helpful. I found this site after I bought a pair of jeans that really do fit me well, and funnily enough these were recommended as well. so you never know

good luck!

Joes Jeans are booty friendly
R&R Roths seem to run bigger as well. R&R is known for inconsistent styling so make sure you try different sizes.
DKNY Soho is between $48-68 and is also curve friendly

It really depends on your body type. I have a small waist, big butt and thick thighs and know I have to try on endless pairs of jeans before I find something that fits. Also when I find something I like I buy multiple.