Im so sad :(

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

PetSympathy.jpg

Aww, Chloe-Babe, I just read your post and I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I bought my kids a puppy & I am in love. I wouldn't know what to do if something happened to her. I know it hurts a lot. I have lost animals in the past too. If I lost my puppy it would be like losing one of my kids. Again, I am so sorry.

This is really just a dittodittoditto, but I am so sorry for your loss and am thinking of you! I rescued an old dog 2 yrs ago, and every time she slows down I get scared, but I try to remind myself how lucky with both are: me because she's brought me so much joy (even with all her weirdo issues!), and my pup, because life before me just plain sucked. You and your pup were also very lucky to have had each other! I send you vibes of strength and courage.
:smile: SF

gosh, chloe-babe, it breaks my heart to read this thread :crybaby:...my bichon baby is 14 years old now with kidney & heart disease & we almost lost him 3 months ago...he was in the hospital for 6 days & the pain i felt when i thought we were losing him was almost unbearable :sad:...just know that you did the right thing for her & it's an act of love...it will take time for the pain to go away & you'll always miss her...but just try to think of how much joy she bought into your life :love: <<<hugs>>>