im so sad:(

bellem

Aug 23, 2008
:crybaby:hi all!

i recently bought a coach heritaged stripe tote from a local selling and trading website. im based in singapore btw. however, im so sad by the condition of the bag! it was meant to be a bdae gift for my mom and i have been paying by installments to the seller for this bag for a total of 3 whole months!
in the sales link, she did not state obvious flaws on the bag and just said it was brand new and thus she was selling it at juz $50 off the local retail price. however, when i open the bag, there was dirty tissue inside, as well as blue stains at the side of the bag and scuff marks on the front near where the prominent coach logo is. it totally did not look new and i feel unjustified with the price that i paid as well as sad as my mum had been expecting a new bag. the seller has been refusing to answer my sms and other den leaving a -ve feedback 4 her, i duno wad else i can do! isnt this like fraud or sth?
it was my bad not to check when i collected the item from the seller but im really so sad whenever i look at the bag and just feel like throwing it away.

do give me some advice guys. i really duno wad to do.

How did you pay?? If you used Paypal or a credit card you can dispute the charges since she didn't tell you about the real condition of the bag. Make sure you take some pics for your proof. I'm so sorry that happened to you. :sad:

I am so sorry this has happened to you. I wish I could suggest some advice. Try and read what the conditions are on that website and find some recourse to compensate for this disappointing purchase. Good luck in getting a full refund.

what kind of fabric is the bag? is it leather? if you can do nothing else, i would try washing the bag. i have washed my coach leather and signature bags in washer and they came out perfectly (even though it scares everyone else to death..) but i would try that if you can't get your money back. whats the worse that can happen, if you already dont think the bag is presentable as is.

what kind of fabric is the bag? is it leather? if you can do nothing else, i would try washing the bag. i have washed my coach leather and signature bags in washer and they came out perfectly (even though it scares everyone else to death..) but i would try that if you can't get your money back. whats the worse that can happen, if you already dont think the bag is presentable as is.

yup. it is leather. but im worried the print will come out if i put it into washer. i tried water but it doesnt really work. i was thinking of sending it to the drycleaners though.