I'm So Psyched!

1. For someone that craves designer shoes and bags, I've never been that interested in designer clothes. I do most of my shopping at Ann Taylor and Banana Republic and that's about as designer as I get. However, for the past year or so I've literally been craving a piece of clothing by Michael Kors. Nothing in particular, I just like his bags so much I've wanted one of his items of clothing, but they are usally way pricey for my tastes.

Sooooo yesterday I was scanning the Nordstrom sales page and saw the most beautiful flowy silk skirt, coral color, mid-calf length, just beautiful. I looked at it thinking "Oh heck, they'll never have my size on the SALE page!" Guess what? There was one left, my size and I grabbed that sucker. The best part? It was $120, but on sale for $30!! My only mistake was not grabbing a picture of it to post here. :Push:

Bwwwwaaahahahahahaha!!! I can't wait to get it! :nuts:

2. I LOVE finding great deals like that -- fabulous! The skirt sounds lovely -- now you will have to post pics of yourself wearing it:smile:

3. What a steal! And cheaper than what you would normally pay for a skirt at Ann Taylor and Banana. Enjoy, can't wait for the pix!

4. I love when that happens!! Looking forward to seeing pics of it!!!

5. that's a great deal!!!!i am glad for you!post pics soon:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice