Im so P****D Off ! Im gunna hit the seller who sent me this fake !

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
OMG im so stressed out, This morning I recieved the panda cles which my mum had ordered for me from Ebay for a gift. I had waited about 2 weeks for it and couldnt wait for it to come. My mum paid extra postage so the panda could be sent properly and the lady had sent my mum extra pictures with the panda with a box etc. So at the moment Im Ill, ive been Ill for most of this week and today I get a knock at my door...its the postman and I was like :yahoo:. There were 2 airmail packages, one a box and the other a jiffy bag...I knew that mine was the jiffy bag :sad: and then I opened it and it was the fake panda, I knew straight away because the panda feels like plastic and the sides of it are a blood red colour. I took some pics (attachments). Anyways Im so P****D off because I didnt have the money for one of these a while ago and my mum bought it for me as a gift and just look at it :yucky: . To be honest I feel like crying, its just good that I have you guys to talk too. So I had the sellers e-mail address and I e-mailed her saying

"Hi, I received the Louis Vuitton Panda today and Im very dissapointed. First of all I paid extra postage because the item was pictured with a box and you sent it in a jiffy bag. Secondly the panda is FAKE and Ive had it checked out.
If I do not get a full refund I will open a fraud claim with Ebay and contact Mypoupette who can back me up that the Panda is a fake. It doesnt even look real, the dustbag is fake, the panda's colouring is wrong and the extender has the wrong markings. Unless I get a full refund sent to me by the end of this week, Im contacting Ebay. Thankyou"

:angel: Im so angry at the moment, why would someone do this. Im so finished with Ebay. The panda is very small and the face seems distressed..like its been hit with a baseball bat. Please look at the pics. I will keep you all updated !. Thankyou for listening to me

:sad:Sorry about your Panda, that sucks, I know your mom did it as a good gesture, Can't see the pics by the way. Did you click on "manage attachments"

Here are the Pics

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg