i'm so NAWTY!!!!! Got me some NEW sunnies

1. :shame:
    hmmm, for all u PF-ers that know me... hmm, yes i'm suppose to saving up for that b-bag blueberry WORK, that LV wapity and the darn car needs to be serviced!

BUT today... OH DEAR... all that MONEY got blown away!!!! I just wanted to check out what was new in the sunglasses store and was like OMG.... i totally loved these guccis and then i saw these YSL ones and fell in love with them :love: the SA was SO nice she goes i can give you like $50 off the ones you want! i was like, OMG :amazed: so... i was like in a panic... my friend was like... lets go have lunch first and then talk about it!

after lunch and more shopping, we went back to the store and i left with these.... geez, its not even summer over here!!!! :roflmfao:

i totally love them..... i feel so girlie wearing them..... i'm SO trying to step away from the surfie/street eyewear hehehehe! :cool:

Dsc01758.jpg
  2. Ahhh, Helen!!! I love them! You look great! Totally the right choice of sunnies. They're very stylish.:amuse:

Now, I gotta tell you off! Don't you know that when you're tyring to save for stuff, you never walk into a place where there are gorgeous items lying around??? You're bound to walk out with something! hehe.. just kidding! Congrats on your new acquisition:smile:) Enjoy them!

3. Aww you look really cute with them! They totally fit your face structure. Congrats!:biggrin::flowers:

4. Yeow baby... they look HOT on you! Now just make sure you're rocking your black City when you're wear it. :graucho:

5. I bought some YSL sunglasses on Saturday as well! I bought these exact pair in the ad. I'll have to post them later.

[​IMG]

You look awesome in yours!:cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice