Im so mad!!!

1. So here I am feeling sorry for myself, let me tell you why...

I have been doing so good with this whole "savings" thing so my husband was so proud of me that he said I could go ahead and get the Mono pochette that i've had my eye on:yahoo:

Well, on Saturday I let my younger sister take my Sidekick with her to the movies and it started raining..and now my phone is no longer working!! :cursing: Which means, that instead of buying myself my pochette...I have to get myself a new phone!!:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Augh! Now before I get all the insurance questions, my sidekick's warranty is outdated so I cant replace it which really p*sses me off!!

So, in less than a week I lost my FAVORITE phone that I worked so hard to get, and I have to wait longer now for my bag..

and I cant have my sister replace it for me because she's 15 and has like no money..oh well.. thanks for letting me vent:crybaby:

2. So sorry to hear that................
    Hope you get to save up soon though......

3. im sorry to hear what has happened to u...maybe get yourself a cheaper phone so u will have more for the bag?

4. :sad: Oh ,sorry to hear that. Is getting a Pochette from eBay an option to you? :shrugs:

5. Yeah, I'm gonna get a pink Razr which should be significantly cheaper than the sidekick.. that is such good advice.. thanks!

6. You know, I haven't thought about that but I will definently give it a try..I see that Let-trade has one which is a pretty good deal.. :yes: Maybe I can convince my DH that since I had to go through the trauma of no longer having my sidekick (I was constantly on TPF on it!) that I deserve my bag as well..

7. Aw, so sorry - hope you find your pochette soon on eBay after getting a new phone... I'm sure there is one waiting for you out there!

8. So sorry about that! That´s Murphy´s law right there.

9. Sorry that happened :sad:

As a side note, does the phone no longer turn on at all? Just curious since I have owned both versions of the Sidekick and sometimes they need to be reset. Forgive the techie nerd in me.

10. im sorry that hppened. but i think once the stuffs inside the sidekick drys up, the hp will function well again. try drying the inside with hair dryer!

11. :yes: That's not bad consider shipping is already included. Keep us posted.:flowers:

12. sorry to hear that...but dont forget...good things come to those who wait ;)

13. If you renew a contract you might actually be able to get a free Razr. They give those things away for free all the time now :smile:

14. The one on let-trade looks really nice. I say go for that!

15. That's good advice! My sidekick needed to be reset when it got a little wet in Seattle.

Other than that, so sorry to hear that...I love my sidekick...I hope it all works out :smile:

You can also try eBay for a sidekick, there are a bunch, I just looked :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice