i'm SO indecisive....*rips hair out*

designer diva

simply addicted
Jun 14, 2007
So at first I wanted the koala wallet but then thought maybe the coins would be a pain to get out, then I thought the french purse would be great but then...i thought it looked too much like the agenda and now i'm frazzled as what to buy for a wallet...Something that'll hold a fair amount of stuff (i.e. credit cards, cash, coins) but isn't TOO big, and fits comfortabley in a purse...which I have yet to determine what that's going to be. hah

BUT if i'm going to blow $500 on a wallet, I have the right to be picky right? :P

hi i have the tresor in the mono canvas, it's pretty functional and not toooo big. i absolutely love the french purse, but i end up filling it up with change. i also have the porte tresor international and the porte monnaie, they are pretty big and i don't use them that often. take a look at the tresor, i recommend it. good luck to you

I had the same problem. I just couldn't decide on a wallet. They were either too big or too small or just not right for me. Then I saw the Koala in noisette vernis and it was love love love. I chose her over the pomme and don't regret it for a minute. She has enough room for all the cards that I need to carry. The place to put my bills is a good size. The coin part doesn't bother me at all. I don't have any problem using it.

Good luck on your search. I'm sure you'll find the right one for you.

I had the same problem. I have the Pochette wallet for my bigger bags and couldn't decide between the French Purse and the Koala for smaller bags. I ended up with the French Purse because of the coin thing. Mine is the vernis edition with only 4 cc slots and it isn't "doing it" for me. The good thing is that the coin slot is so large that you're able to hold cards in it.

I am going to def. get the Amarante Koala wallet before the year is over, it is just a beautifl piece of work. I just won't depend on holding many coins in it.

Good luck!!

Oooh, both are so nice! I had the same problem with coins filling up my wallet, so I ended up buying a separate change purse from Coach. It's really handy, I love it. LV has nice change purse options too. Then you could pick either wallet and not worry. BTW, I like the Koala better in mono and damier and the FP better in vernis! But both are beautiful wallets.

I was thinking maybe I don't need a wallet QUITE as big as the PTI, or french purse....so maybe I will go with the koala in damier....think I should match that with the purse or go with mono to change it up a bit?