I'm So Happy!!

Dancing Nancies

all over the place!
Mar 11, 2007
I recently told myself that I was on a ban from any print that I didn't own yet~~ I'm currently trying to narrow down my collection to one bag per print (two, in some cases, like with Inferno/Foresta because I :heart: them too much :P)~~

Anyway, I just won a nwt tutti campeggio from eBay for $106!! I'm so thrilled with my good deal :yahoo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...4120&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab=Watching

I couldn't contain my excitement :biggrin:

I don't want to be a downer... but I think there's 2 different bags posted there... the one in the auction picture (with full Mozz + gun on pocket) is a Stellina, and then subsequent photos show a campeggio. Luckily, Mozz is still on the pocket and you have Sandy below her. I just want to make sure you get the Campeggio, not the Stellina!!

Oooh... good eye~~ I actually noticed that there were two different bags pictured, but I didn't see that the first was a stellina~~ Well, hopefully I get the campeggio - and if the placement is different, I don't mind, since it was sill a great deal :biggrin:

I'll be interested to see if she emails you back... Vikitty has had problems getting in touch with her.

I forgot to mention in my other post, great deal! I'm watching her other "campeqqio"

haha I know, it's so funny that there are q's in there when she spells it the correct way in the listing :P All I'm concerned about is if I get a campeggio or a stellina~~ I'm fine with *any* tutti campeggio at that price~~

She seems really nice. I haven't had any problems getting in contact with her. I haven't purchased anything from her (yet?), but I've asked for pics and stuff and she's been super nice. Everything should be OK. I think she's just getting used to being a new eBay seller in this toki-crazed world! :nuts: