im so glad i joined this..

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
forum. i just typed coach into yahoo answers and the people answering the questions were so anti-coach it was ridiculous. wheres the love people?? thats why im so happy i joined here, just thought id share

It is nice to have a place to share our love about this brand (though it makes me kid of sad to see a good number of anti-coach threads/posts around the forum at times :sweatdrop:). I always try to never let people bother me who talk down or try to ridicule stuff I like. I like it, so it shouldn't matter what other people think. :yes:

This is the best place to let your Coach love thrive and grow. I ought to know since I've amassed more Coach stuff than I can handle since I've joined this forum!

As one member, I'd like to welcome you to TPF! :welcome2:
:tpfrox:

Take care,

I really enjoy being on this message board. I get tired of all the slander that people like to throw around about Coach, and it's nice to be in a place where people share the love of the brand like I do.

Same here....everyone at this forum is the best...sometimes after having a bad day at work...its nice to come onto this forum to see everyone's lovely collections, purchases and comments....

Yeah, I was a member of another forum, and I was strongly "encouraged" to boycott Coach. I felt uncomfortable and quit participating. At least here you can share your thoughts and honest opinions without too much grief (for the most part, anyway). It's nice to share with people that have the same interest!!