I'm so freaking upset!!!!!!!!

Same thing happened to me when I ordered a Clay GIGI, only mine was never found and a replacement was sent....but the replacement was horrible looking, like it was a return order. When I went to the coach store to exchange for a Hamptons Vintage Carryall....they said...we can't, because this replaces what I originally purchased and they didn't know if we were lieing about the missing bag. They basically called us criminals....My husband to BE was very upset in the store....especially since he had purchased a Alligator Miranda a couple of weeks prior along with other stuff throughout the year......COACH was not helpful, and we ended up with a Better looking GIGI, but we have swore off coach for a while....well atleast til the new collection.....I am obsessed with COACH!

OK, call #3 from Fed Ex. The courier left the package at my neighbor's. He hates my dh. He's a whacko, hot head and I can't go over there to get my package or my dh will kill me! LOL! He's the sort that takes after people with hammers and once tried to unload a trash dumpster on top of my dh for putting a fence up 10 feet behind our property line. (he swears it was on his property) Yeah, a real nut case. So, I told the Fed Ex gal that I can't retrieve the package. Why leave it at my neighbors and put that it was left by my front door? She could have left at my front door and it would have been fine. And she didn't even ring my doorbell or my kids would have gotten my package. Grrrrr! OK, so at least I know where it is, Fed Ex knows where it is and they will be bringing it back to me, hopefully today! Geesh! I hate to require a signature but it's better than wondering where the heck your package is!

That is totally ridiculous! Why would they leave it at your neighbors house instead of yours?? For all they know, the neighbors could just keep the package for themselves! Whoever delivered that package certainly isn't the brightest crayon in the box =\ I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your package soon!

FedEx people can be kinda stoopid! I have one guy that is fab -- knows DH is home and sleeps during the day and leaves packages under a bench on the porch. There's a different one that, well, lets just say is missing a few cards. He once left a note that my package was "placed over back gate". Nice, but I have TWO DOGS! Idiot! :hysteric:

Thankfully my dogs didn't attack the boxes!

Whew! Fed Ex guy just dropped off my package! He apologized for the gal dropping it off next door! I told him that the neighbors aren't exactly trustworthy and not a good place to leave our packages!! :lecture: I'm just glad it's here! I got the snowman and snowflake keyfobs and a magenta patent wristlet! LOVE IT ALL!!! I can't post pics right now but I will later in the October purchases thread! Thanks for letting me vent :hysteric:, cry :crybaby:and :cry:Pout! It did help! Now I'm happy! :yahoo:

teenashandbags-5.jpg

Here they are!!! They are soooo cute and I LOVE magenta!!!