im so feeling the love

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
I went to the Houston outlet and got...med chocolate carly!

Now I know why everyone loves this bag so much! She's perfect. I was going to get the lg but they were gone but medium holds all the stuff my med tote does! Dh said the lg would be better (ie hold all their crap lol).

I even got a pink scarf!

The had lots of patchwork too. Fall 07 and the denim. Lots of soho stuff 40% off and the black Bleecker checkbook wallet for like 80, the tooled leather wallet Taralindsey posted and the rose legacy french purses. I didn't get any of them but I'm kinda kicking myself about the checkbook it was really nice but I don't have anything to go with it. Can't wait to check out the round rock outlet! post pictures this

Ill

I went to the Houston outlet and got...med chocolate carly!

Now I know why everyone loves this bag so much! She's perfect. I was going to get the lg but they were gone but medium holds all the stuff my med tote does! Dh said the lg would be better (ie hold all their crap lol).

I even got a pink scarf!

The had lots of patchwork too. Fall 07 and the denim. Lots of soho stuff 40% off and the black Bleecker checkbook wallet for like 80, the tooled leather wallet Taralindsey posted and the rose legacy french purses. I didn't get any of them but I'm kinda kicking myself about the checkbook it was really nice but I don't have anything to go with it. Can't wait to check out the round rock outlet! post pictures this

Ill

What color was the checkbook wallet? Man if it's in bottle green buy it and i'll pay ya to send it to me!

Congrats on the very pretty Carly. You will have to post pics when your phone is acting better. I am glad I did not wait to get the bleecker checkbook at the outlet because I did get a much better deal on ebay.

Congrats on your new Carly! I picked this up at the outlet about 2 weeks ago & I absolutely love it. The color is so beautiful! The only reason I haven't used her yet is I can't bring myself to switch out of the khaki/turquoise Carly lol.... but I'll be using the chocolate ALOT this fall & winter! Enjoy :tup:

7988d8a4756c.jpg

The colors are a little off, bad lighting in my house. I totally LOVE this bag and the scarf though :smile:

What color was the checkbook wallet? Man if it's in bottle green buy it and i'll pay ya to send it to me!

The outlets have quite a few of them right now. I have seen bottle green in PA, and also the ink leather and a couple of signature versions as well as the resort. They seem to have more of the ink than anything else (at least from what I have seen).

They seriously have a ton of wallets that are from $50-80. I nearly passed out when I saw the floral tooled Bleecker wallet for $71!

Mama, congrats!! It's a GREAT time to shop at the outlets!!

They seriously have a ton of wallets that are from $50-80. I nearly passed out when I saw the floral tooled Bleecker wallet for $71!

Mama, congrats!! It's a GREAT time to shop at the outlets!!
Darn, I wish Vacaville would of had that tooled wallet yesterday - I was hoping! They did have several Bleeker styles, but the discount wasn't really that great.