im so excited!

eva4789

Aug 19, 2008
so tomorrow is my 17th birthday, but today my mom and i are going to portland and shopping on 5th ave. i am excited to go into a LV for the first time. i am not getting a bag, i dont have that much shopping money :smile: but i am interested in buying a bag in the next few months.
i sure hope they are nice there, ive heard they arent the friendliest..
wish me luck!

I'm so excited for you! Maybe if you're not getting a bag you can get something small and then get a bag in a couple of months.
And don't worry about the SA's, I heard horrible stories about the SA's in Amsterdam too but when I went there they were SUPER nice to me and my mom so I think the SA's in the store you're going to will be nice too.

Your first visit to LV? You shouldnt leave empty handed :idea: You should get a monogram cles!!!! its not too expensive, and definitely makes your visit worth while! It will even help you out holding out til you get your first bag!!

Good luck! Enjoy it.....
I always feel very special when I'm in one of the store's, whether I'm buying or not.
And don't worry about the SA's, just try and look confident and not "a newbie" and they'll treat you like a Queen!

Eva... I hope you have a good time! :biggrin:

P.S. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Amanda Bynes?

yeah someone else told me that here on TPF! so anyways, i went to LV and it was awesome! i didnt buy anything, but i did buy some other cool stuff. the SA were ok, they didnt say much. but i was having fun looking at all the neat stuff. i actually really like the roses and the vernis pop! that color is amazing! i am planning on getting a speedy or pochette, probably pre-loved, in the nest few months.