I'm so excited!!

1. I’m so excited! :yahoo:

This will be the first bag since the sale of Abbesses. I found it on eBay a few days ago and I knew I had to have it! It’s a Taiga Cassiar backpack in Grizzli. It’s such a rare find on eBay and the price was right! The retail on it was $1,210 and I got it for $430 shipped! It’s coming from France though so it may take a while to get here but I’ll be sure to post pictures when I get it! :yes:

2. Congrats!!!!!!!!! Definitely post pics when you get it home safe and sound where it belongs :smile:

3. :yahoo: I am so happy for you:yahoo:

4. Congrats on the deal ! :biggrin:

5. Thanks guys! :biggrin:

6. Oh! I forgot to mention that it is also a discontinued item, so I couldn't even buy it in the store anymore. I'm so happy!

7. Congrats! Good deal!

8. :nuts: What a deal!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

9. 'Lil bit excited are ya!! heehee!! That's fantastic... a really good deal on a discontinued item too! Congrats on your great find! Can't wait to see your pics.. :smile:

10. Yay! eBay deals make me happy. :biggrin: Can't wait to see photos.

11. wow what a bargain! :wlae: i've got the Cassiar in ardoise and it's a great bag for work. it's a very professional looking backpack, it wouldn't look out of place with a suit. congrats ;)

12. :yahoo:CONGRATS!!:yahoo:

13. Congrats Robbie! How is your business venture coming?:smile:

14. Wow, what an amazing price! The Taiga Cassiar is a BEAUTIFUL backpack! Congratulations and enjoy! You deserve it!

15. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice