I'm So Excited!

1. Just had to share this with "the gang"!

Due to various reasons serious and sundry...career changes...unexpected illness, etc...my daughter and I haven't be:cry: en able to see each other since she moved across the country...in 2002!

Yeah...I know...you moms are SHOCKED! :blink: lol

It's been HARD.

But...she is arriving this week for a two and a half week visit!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Hooray!!! Have a great time!

3. Yay!! ;)

4. YES! Enjoy one another...I know you will.

5. Great News !!! I'm sure you girls will have a blast. :heart:

6. I am sure she is just as excited as you...I don't get to see my mom too often since we moved to Hong Kong...and I am always so excited when we do get together! I have 3 kids of my own...and I am still just a kid when it comes to my Mom. I hope you guys have a great trip!!

7. That's great to hear! :smile: I'm sure it'll be a highly-anticipated reunion - lots of catching up to do, reliving old memories, etc...

8. :yahoo:I know you both will have a wonderful time! :flowers:

9. Yay! How exciting! I'm sure you'll have a great time together.

10. yay! i'm so excited for y'all! my mom and i are super close, i can't even imagine not seeing her for that long. i live and hour and a half away and i make it a point to always go back and visit at least every other week. this will get harder when i leave college, but hopefully i'll never have to wait very long

11. Exciting. Cool!

12. You know that girl is going to be burning up mama's credit card! :roflmfao:

13. It has been HARD! She's my only child and it just about killed me the day she moved so far away. :cry: Plus, I have NO family here at all.

But now we're both so excited, we're bouncing off the walls! LOL :lol:

I appreciate everyone's kind thoughts! :flowers:

14. so glad to hear about you and your daughter finally spending some time together.. hope u guys do something really fun.. enjoy!!!

15. Glad to hear that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice