I'm So Excited!!!!!!!

Where in FL do you live?? I am in Sarasota. If you say the nearest LV is at least 2/2.5 hrs away, you must be in...Jacksonville? Tallahassee?? Is one opening in Jacksonville?

Ok so i just looked online, and I'm pretty sure you're talking about Jacksonville ;)

Sounds exciting. My best friend here at school in Sarasota (New College) is from St. Augustine/Green Cove Springs area, so I'm sure she is familiar with the mall...

Will you let me/us know if it indeed has ready-to-wear...there was a news story online that mentioned it would have clothing, but i highly doubt it, considering it's jacksonville (no offense, i mean even orlando doesnt have RTW).

cool, and congratulations!:yahoo:

no offense taken, i was shocked when i heard that jacksonville was getting a louis vuitton. even after i emailed louis vuitton & had an SA from tampa & Palm Beach tell me jacksonville was getting one i still didn't really believe it. i live outside of jacksonville closer to the georgia border so it's still a 45min. ride but it's the closest mall & only mall i shop @ so i'm okay with that!

I'll update after i go there on the 26th!!

I went to the mall today to see how the construction was going & it looked like they didn't even have all of outsides of the bulidings done or any of the insides. I don't see how their going to get it done in 2 weeks hopefully they'll be working around the clock to finish!!