I'm so excited I'm going to pass out....

1. OK...I don't have pics because they're all coming in the mail. BUT...I was a mad woman today....
    Coming this week:
    Cherry Blossom pink/pink pochette
    Cerises pochette

Coming next week:
    My brother-in-law bought his first LV...a men's wallet

And....I am probably purchasing a cerises cles

Then I am on a ban until my SA calls me about the groom (buying a cles...and BIL is buying a wallet) and the mono mini lin..which will be late September/early October.

I am seriously excited:yahoo: :yahoo: and can't wait to show pics of everything!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

I love LV, the purse forum, and everyone right now (especially my hubby and BIL - he's buying me the cles - for putting up with my madness)

BTW...the CB is my "dream" line...I am sooooooooo excited!

Also...my BIL is so funny...we were looking on eBay for stuf for like 3 hours today and he calls the cerises line "Cherry garcia" :roflmfao:

2. Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see pics of all your stuff!!!! Great purchases!!!

3. :wlae: yeah go twiggers go!!! :yahoo:

4. Wow!! Congrats!

5. Oh Wow, how exciting! I can't wait for your pics!

6. Thanks ladies :yahoo:
    This euphoric high has to last for 2 months...it'll be my longest bout without LV since I started collecting....but hubby & I just made a bet: who can outlast the other without spending...the goal is 60 days. It starts on the 31st (doesn't include my school supplies./books/or ND season tickets though)

So today we tried to outdo each other:
    I bought my items....he ran online and spent over 1K on parts for his new-to-him ATV he bought last week (which was why I went on my original Chicago spree last week).

LOL...we try to outdo each other...it's kinda funny:smile:

7. Can't wait to see the pics..I hope I will receive my Cerises pochette soon..

8. Congrats!

9. Congrats!

10. I hope you enjoy the Cherry Blossom pochette! :smile:

11. can't wait to see them, they all sound so yummy. Congrats!!!

12. CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: they all sound like great purchases, can't wait for pics!!!!!!!

13. Congrats! I can't wait to see the pics!

14. Oooh! Congrats! :yahoo: I can't wait to see pics!:heart:

15. Congrats! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice