I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
My DH is giving me my new Michael Kors bag for either my birthday or Christmas, but I think it will be my birthday - Christmas Eve. I'm like a little girl who knows Santa is bringing her favorite toy for Christmas!!! I can't wait to show you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just 4 more sleeps now - YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

It's the Skorpios pleated hobo in cinnamon!! A tpfer friend went to Vegas and picked it up for us (me :P).

In Canada that bag is $895 - with taxes about $1000!! When I found out my friend was going to Vegas and wouldn't mind picking up a bag for me I called the MK store to see if they were having any sales. The SA sent me a pic of some bags on sale for 40% off, and I've loved this one for a while, it was $500 including tax, so half the price it goes for here!! :nuts:

I'm so excited to unwrap it and this is one bag I will be using IMMEDIATELY!! :yahoo:

My DH is giving me my new Michael Kors bag for either my birthday or Christmas, but I think it will be my birthday - Christmas Eve. I'm like a little girl who knows Santa is bringing her favorite toy for Christmas!!! I can't wait to show you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just 4 more sleeps now - YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Woohoo!!! Do you actually think you will get that last sleep?! :lol: