I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
My DH is giving me my new Michael Kors bag for either my birthday or Christmas, but I think it will be my birthday - Christmas Eve. I'm like a little girl who knows Santa is bringing her favorite toy for Christmas!!! I can't wait to show you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just 4 more sleeps now - YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

jxwilliams

O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Very cute!! Congrats, hmm I wonder what it is!!! Did you give him an itemized list..or is it just my DH that requests that, LOL!

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Yayyyyy! I'm so happy for you! There's nothing better than anticipation!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
It's the Skorpios pleated hobo in cinnamon!! A tpfer friend went to Vegas and picked it up for us (me :P).

In Canada that bag is $895 - with taxes about $1000!! When I found out my friend was going to Vegas and wouldn't mind picking up a bag for me I called the MK store to see if they were having any sales. The SA sent me a pic of some bags on sale for 40% off, and I've loved this one for a while, it was $500 including tax, so half the price it goes for here!! :nuts:

I'm so excited to unwrap it and this is one bag I will be using IMMEDIATELY!! :yahoo:

codegirl

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
Awww, I'm excited for you!
Crissy you're just too adorable - that comment about 4 more sleeps was SO cute!

Can't wait to see your gorgeous new baby!

BEBEPURSE

Sad and Angry
Dec 7, 2009
My DH is giving me my new Michael Kors bag for either my birthday or Christmas, but I think it will be my birthday - Christmas Eve. I'm like a little girl who knows Santa is bringing her favorite toy for Christmas!!! I can't wait to show you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just 4 more sleeps now - YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
Woohoo!!! Do you actually think you will get that last sleep?! :lol: