I'm so excited! I am getting my HG!

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
I've just started collecting RM and the one bag that lured me in was the wine MAM. I know that Catalina was taking orders, but when I emailed her, they didn't have quite enough for another run, so I thought I'd have to settle for a different wine bag. Luckily, I found a seller who has a bnwt wine mam that they were willing to part with! I paid this am and it will be here later this week! Now, my collection is perfect (or at least until the fall colors come- LOL).

My little rm family includes:

Blue/grey matinee with silver hardware
tangy mam
black basketweave mam (on its way from FLL)
wine mam (on its way from my "angel" seller!)

I am so excited! Once I have all the bags in my possession I will post an RM family pic!

I've just started collecting RM and the one bag that lured me in was the wine MAM. I know that Catalina was taking orders, but when I emailed her, they didn't have quite enough for another run, so I thought I'd have to settle for a different wine bag. Luckily, I found a seller who has a bnwt wine mam that they were willing to part with! I paid this am and it will be here later this week! Now, my collection is perfect (or at least until the fall colors come- LOL).

My little rm family includes:

Blue/grey matinee with silver hardware
tangy mam
black basketweave mam (on its way from FLL)
wine mam (on its way from my "angel" seller!)

I am so excited! Once I have all the bags in my possession I will post an RM family pic!

addicted!! congrats! Let me know how you like your wine mam... I've had mine for about 2 weeks now and the more I use it, the better the leather gets... My love for it grows everyday! :love:

and omg it's like we're twins!! look at my bags:

blue/grey matinee
wine mam
tangy mam
black basketweave mab.

how weird is that??!!!!! :tup: