I'm so excited! I am getting my HG!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've just started collecting RM and the one bag that lured me in was the wine MAM. I know that Catalina was taking orders, but when I emailed her, they didn't have quite enough for another run, so I thought I'd have to settle for a different wine bag. Luckily, I found a seller who has a bnwt wine mam that they were willing to part with! I paid this am and it will be here later this week! Now, my collection is perfect (or at least until the fall colors come- LOL).

My little rm family includes:

Blue/grey matinee with silver hardware
    tangy mam
    black basketweave mam (on its way from FLL)
    wine mam (on its way from my "angel" seller!)

I am so excited! Once I have all the bags in my possession I will post an RM family pic!

2. Yaaaayyyyyyy I am glad that this will complete your collection. I definitely want to see your collection when it arrives!! :P

3. thats so sweet! Congrats!

4. congrats!
    You have a nice collection..

sailornep5- Did u keep your wine mam?

5. Are you the "angel" ;)

6. hmmm........:angel:

7. Aawww an original wine MAM congrats! And that was so sweet of that angel (whoever it is... ;)) to help you with acquire your HG!

8. That is so great that you found your HG:yahoo:!!!! Enjoy her in wonderful health and please post some pics for us.

9. Awesome!! Congrats, you don't have to wait the additional 8 weeks now! :smile:

10. Congratulations! You will LOVE this bag! it is one of my all time favorites!

11. addicted!! congrats! Let me know how you like your wine mam... I've had mine for about 2 weeks now and the more I use it, the better the leather gets... My love for it grows everyday! :love:

and omg it's like we're twins!! look at my bags:

blue/grey matinee
    wine mam
    tangy mam
    black basketweave mab.

how weird is that??!!!!! :tup:

12. CONGRATS!!! Wine is sooo beautiful!!

13. Oooh, I'm so jealous! The Wine MAM is awesome. I've been lusting after it for a while. Congrats! Enjoy your "heavenly" bag!

14. How cool! I really love all of RM's bags, but feel that this mix gives me a good variety of colors. Of course, I will probably need to add a green in the fall :shame:

15. Congratulations on finding your HG bag! It will make a lovely addition to the family!:smile: