:) Im so excited!! here it is my small but growing COLLECTION! :) come on in check,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
O
M
G.

The Botkier Essex is TO DIE FOR!!!!
You are sooo lucky!! If I had money, I would get that now, in a heartbeat. Half a heartbeat actually!

I wont even ask how much it costs!

Edit: Thanks for the pm, you are soooo sweet! Hm, you seriously have me considering this bag. It looks really, really amazing in all of your pics. :nuts:

hehe i am telling you damierfashion i have gotten more compliments on that bag every time i have worn it then i have ever had with a bag

it really is stunning! :smile: if you want something beautiful and different and eye catching ;) think about it for sure!!

and sunnydqt thanks SOSOSO much! I had liked the style but then when they came out with the same kind of gucci style with the swavorski bugs on the side i thought they were TOO cute to pass up and it gave them a little something xtra! :smile:

HERE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BOTKIER BIANCA I JUST GOT HER A FEW HOURS AGO AND LOVE HER LOTS! :smile: SHE IS THE GUNMETAL COLOR AND SO SOFT AND YUMMY!! thanks to all the ladies who helped me decide to get it!
151-5186_IMG.jpg

151-5187_IMG.jpg

thanks lisasbags and pquils (i can never settle on one designer so i just get a bunch)

And Tokidoki Lover Thanks so much! :smile: that pink coach cosmetic bag has had a lot of use sometimes i use it as a tiny purse thing if i just need to carry my keys and a wallet!! And thanks for the tattoo compliments i LOVE tattoos and i love stars (i have lots more)
What are your wrist tattoos of?

Status
Not open for further replies.