I'm so excited!! Come see my new bags!!

Ok, here goes.. not sure if she's a keeper,
Green Kristin Tote, found at Macy's
DSC_3385.jpg

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Her!! She is def. a keeper! :biggrin:

Nice handbags!

Oooh what gorgeous bags! It's reveals like these (all reveals, in fact!) that reignite my love of Coach.... and make me feel like I need to go buy more bags. I LOVE the colors of your julianne and kristin! And admiring all incarnations of the Kira never gets old for me. LOVE the bags! Congrats!

Julianne is one of my favorite bags....just LOVE the plum!! All your bags are so beautiful...straps falling off my shoulder drives me crazy too, but keep them all just for the sake of their yumminess!!! After seeing your post I completely got over this Rebecca Minkoff satchel I'd been craving...lol, looks like I have new items to stalk now!!! Congrats!!

The green Kristin color is totally gorgeous IRL!! I just gotta make sure it works for me..I would love to keep it just for the color.. maybe I'll try the flap version.

Thank you pammie20, sandc, johnniegirlatl, LuvsElvis, CA-anonymous, bumbleBEA, starz695, lucydee, i:heart:handbags, iamtruelyblessed,

LOL, db89

Oooh what gorgeous bags! It's reveals like these (all reveals, in fact!) that reignite my love of Coach.... and make me feel like I need to go buy more bags. I LOVE the colors of your julianne and kristin! And admiring all incarnations of the Kira never gets old for me. LOVE the bags! Congrats!
Me too, bags like this get me all nutz over coach again.

Julianne is one of my favorite bags....just LOVE the plum!! All your bags are so beautiful...straps falling off my shoulder drives me crazy too, but keep them all just for the sake of their yumminess!!! After seeing your post I completely got over this Rebecca Minkoff satchel I'd been craving...lol, looks like I have new items to stalk now!!! Congrats!!
I had a teal julianne awhile back and downsized.. I'm hoping I'll enjoy this plum for awhile.

Love EVERYTHING!!!! I like the Green Kristin Tote but I feel your pain on the straps too. Things like that erk me, its gotta have that "feel".
thanks!! I know, I have to like my bags on all aspects or else it just bugs me.. I'm still debating about it.

Q, I LOVE EVERYTHING!! :faint:
LOL Sylvia!! LOL.. Thank you!!

I love all your bags...amazing!

We're bag twins on the Bordeaux Kira and Licorice Poppy Spotlight :ghi5:
woohoo!! Twins!!