I'm so excited, and celebrating with TWO turquoise Bbags!!!

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
Today, my publisher called and I went and picked up the FIRST copy of my FIRST book!!! :yahoo: Almost 500 pages of blood (cuts from papers), sweat (oh yes) and tears (a time or two)!!! :yes: It's not a Grisham, just a legal volume but I'm so excited!!!

Ok I'll stop with the "!!!" So I decided to treat myself... these two beauties are crossing an ocean probably right now... smooth, thick, smooshy leather, exactly how I like it, in my favorite color:

turqday.jpg

turqdayback.jpg

turqfront.jpg

turqback.jpg

:love::love: (pics by ******, thank you!)

Thank you for letting me share!!!

Reactions: cassidy
Congratulations on your book, what an amazing accomplishment!!!!

And I think you are celebrating perfectly, your two new turquoises are gorgeous! :love:

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! That is SO exciting (both the book and purses).

It would be really cool if you could inform us when your book is released :smile:

I myself am hoping to be published one day...children's books. And when that day comes, I'll def be running right over to get a few Bal beauties!!!

But congratulations! SO COOL! :nuts:

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! That is SO exciting (both the book and purses).

It would be really cool if you could inform us when your book is released :smile:

I myself am hoping to be published one day...children's books. And when that day comes, I'll def be running right over to get a few Bal beauties!!!

But congratulations! SO COOL! :nuts:

It'll be in stores next week, I'm actually nervous, not that anyone's going to buy it but who knows right? :sweatdrop:

Thank you all!!!

That's an accomplishment worthy of these two beauties. Congratulations on the bags, but more importantly on the book! We can't wait to hear all about it next week.

Congratulations! How fantastic! Is it legal fiction or a treatise on a particular subject? Being an attorney, I'm always on the lookout for a new read.
Gorgeous, gorgeous bags SofF! :heart:
Meridith

Congrats on your book!!! May I know the title?? I will definitely pick one up!!

Now, Congrats on your beautiful Day and Work!!! HOw did you get that work!! I am dying over here...

Thank you ladies!!! :heart:

Just don't get all excited fellow lawyers, the book is a legal treatise, but in German, even though it does have a comparative law approach (I'm including U.S. law)... ;)