"I'm so ENAMORED".......

thanks HGG, B&B , and Tara :heart:
i will def get mod shots when i'm dressed in the morning :smile:
I've wanted this bag ever since you revealed it Tara- but never pulled the trigger- and i really only wanted it in black- but have way too many black bags! glad i was able to get this in a trade! it's very gorgeous!

here are some pics as promised. not my bag du jour - but it will be tomorrow- i don't look hot like Tara though :smile:
IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

Yay ghall! The Enamored looks awesome on you..:tup::tup: Girl, you always look like a hottie in your pics! I really like it in the purple.. I hope you get a lot of use out of it..

Love it, G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been so hard to switch out of my black one, even though I received a new bag today. GAH! trust me, you will love the versatility of this bag!

^^^^^Thanks HGG. Eggplant and Concord are both great purples, but different enough to justify having both colors. :yahoo: I love all my enabling friends. Has anyone seen an eggplant covet? That or an Enamored might be very doable for my next RM.

^^^^^Thanks HGG. Eggplant and Concord are both great purples, but different enough to justify having both colors. :yahoo: I love all my enabling friends. Has anyone seen an eggplant covet? That or an Enamored might be very doable for my next RM.

I don't think there is an eggplant Covet. It's a style that came out after they released the eggplant leather.