"I'm so ENAMORED".......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ....With my new Black Enamored!!! :P It was definitely time to try one of the newer styles and the Enamored doesn't disappoint... The leather is matte black and soft like a babies bottom, like really, really soft.. The HW is antique brass and the strap is adjustable (love that I can make it extra long). Also have to mention the whipstitched handles, they are amazing.. And I have to say I all around love it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ohhhhhhhhh so Pretty!

4. Thanks Tigi! Here's what I carry on a daily basis.. There's even room to spare in the bag... RM keeps me organized...:P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Nice! Any mod shots?

6. This is really cute Tara! I like it alot!!

7. Love it! Would love to see some MOD shots too when you have a chance Tara!

8. That is pretty! Mod shots would be super nice :smile:

9. Really cute! I like it!
    I'd love to see some mod shots!

10. #10 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    Hey guys! I was prepared last night with a couple mod pics, took them when I walked in the door from a long day at work (that's why I look shot:wacko:).. Anyway, I fell asleep before posting them so here they are.... BTW I'm 5'1 for reference....

stuffed in the first 2 pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Looking good Tara!! It's definitely larger than I expected...in a good way! It really looks great on you too! Thanks for sharing and enjoy!

12. ^^ I agree - it looks bigger in your mod shots (in a good way). It looks really good on you!

13. WOW! Tara! I love this bag! It looks fantastic on you too! I don't think I would have ever taken a second look but I really like it, and it is a great size too. It reminds me of a stylish update to Tess minus that HUGE tassels. Congrats!

14. Lovely!

15. Wow. I didn't think I would like this bag. But it is beautiful and big! The mod shots really help. It looks amazing on you! Thanks Tara!