I'm so disappointed...

gemruby41

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
I bought this lovely pair of Donald J Pliner wedges from NM online. I bought them when they had the extra 20% off sale. When I got them, I walked around for awhile in my house and they were comfortable. I even went and ordered another color before the extra 20% off sale was over. I wore them today to work and oh my goodness....they tore my feet apart. The two parts I circled in the picture is where I endured all the pain. It dug into my skin as I walked. They look cute on, but I am dreading wearing them again. I am definitely returning the other pair when they come. I only wish I could find a way to wear them without the pain.

Attachments

• DJP.jpg
    DJP.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 59
Awww so sorry! It's probably b/c as the top part stretches, the sides (the areas you circled) are rubbing back and forth against your skin. Maybe next time you can wear bandaid on your feet where the leather rubs against you.

they might soften up. Shoes can be weird. I have had shoes that seemed comfy and then tore my feet up in just one spot and others that hurt at first and then softened up and were fine.