I'm So Disappointed Right Now!!

Thanks so much Michelle for PM'ing me that Zappos had the black back up. I ordered it and used the 25 dollar code that they gave me. I hope it goes thru okay this time. Thanks for watching out for me!! You rock!!!!

Prada Psycho - when I checked Zappos the other day they didn't have any Marc by Marc Jacobs on their site. Just recently they put them all back up. I don't know why. Must have been a glitch.

Thanks so much Michelle for PM'ing me that Zappos had the black back up. I ordered it and used the 25 dollar code that they gave me. I hope it goes thru okay this time. Thanks for watching out for me!! You rock!!!!

Prada Psycho - when I checked Zappos the other day they didn't have any Marc by Marc Jacobs on their site. Just recently they put them all back up. I don't know why. Must have been a glitch.
Yay! glad you got it! you should follow up with a phone call and make sure they got your order right.

my fingers are *CROSSED* for you missypoo!! I really hope that you get your order this time and if not... demand $50 off your next purchase!!!!

man, i hope you get it. i know how much you want it! *FINGERS CROSSED*

Missy - glad to hear you ordered this. I just logged on and saw the bag was on zappos and I checked the postings to see if you got it. Yay! I hope it arrives this time. I have the brown bowler and love it. Please let us know how you like it when it arrives.