im so desperate...i want this bag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OrangeMe - Shop Chic! look at this following link.it's a bag from d&g.for me IT'S TO DIE FOR! about a week ago,sumbody has bought this bag! (i dunno why i still can view this page but at the main catagories,this bag's already taken off frm the site.)I JUST CANT STOP FEELING TERRIBLE THAT I DIDNT MAKE IT IN TIME.IT"S JUST $880!!!!!So im here to ask anybody if u know there's any good deal for this bag.I REALLY WANT IT!thx

2. I just bid on this bag from Orange Me when they put it on eBay (no I didn't win it). :crybaby: I love it.

3. YES??? Me too! LOLwell,,,nobody has won...they mailed me and said that sumone has just bought it already.... V_V

4. Very feminine looking bag.

5. Wow, that's a gorgeous bag !

I'd assume that's a good price, just because it seems to be a rarer bag.

6. Tdf!

7. what a nice bag!!!! I really hope you can still find it!!!

8. Beautiful! Hopefully you'll find it soon!

9. that's a nice bag... the price is nice as well.. hehe

10. I bought this bag in red leather. :smile:

11. So pretty!

12. THE RED ONE'S GORGEOUS TOO! I LUV IT BOTH! just fall in luv with the leather...so soft!

13. It doesn't look fake to me. I was comparing it with the Orange Me listing and the runway model's purse looks flat like that too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice