i'm so confused...wrinkles, crinkles and veins

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I keep hearing these terms talked about, and I thought I understood the difference. But i'm not so sure anymore after seeing some pictures. I am having a hard time understanding the difference especially with wrinkles and veins. I was wondering if anyone could post pictures side by side to help shed some light. Could it be that some people use different terms for the same thing?

LOL, I know what you mean!! The language of bag addicts is hysterical!! My favorite is "chewy" :P

Ok, so I think this bag is moderately wrinkly and very smooshy:

IMG_4712.jpg

Thanks! If anyone else wants to describe my bags differently, please do!! LOL, I am just calling them how they look to me, but I am sorta in love with them all.

The only variation I have seen and not liked was "dry" and "crackly" like this one (that went straight back to the store!!):

misc040.jpg

"Smooshy" to me means thick, soft & 'squishy' :P

Veins = lines that aren't "raised"

Crinkles & wrinkles.. well, now that I think of it, I guess they're sorta the same thing ???

Yep! I have thought long and hard about this, it's "chewy" that you want. I have decided my blueberry Work is chewy. I should post pics to get a confirmation on that!

hmwe46, thanks for wonderful pics, but i wonder....

the "dry" and "crackly" is mostly matt too?? or can it be shiny and dry? (to me if it's shiny then it's not really dry -- it makes sense this way)

so can you get rid of the "dry" and "crackly" by applying leather conditioner???