I'm so BAD!!!!!!!!! I just ordered....

Congrats on your graduation! And Congrats on the new cute new bags. Now I can't stop thinking about an all chocolate Carly...my wallet is going to kill me...

my graduation present to myself...

my SA called me. i usually don't get phone calls from the main store i shop at (Polaris) even though i do like...99.999% of my business there. i always get stores from Easton, which really has less of a selection, although is the only place that piloted my beloved Carly.

anyways, jason calls and i was actually thinking about him - and Coach - because I had just gotten my coupon and knew what i wanted (sig stripe tote in ivory). so i didn't know which one or even how much it cost, i just think it's cute. he told me that since i am a preferred customer and he knows me that i can preorder and pick everything up thursday, because this new sig stripe is selling out quick here. i feel so out of the loop cuz i haven't seen any new coach in forever, been so busy.

then i remembered i wanted a khaki/gold sig carly because the gold is just TDF in my opinion. he asked me if i'd had seen the new colors in carly (which i don't think i have, are they on here?!?! :confused1:) so blindly, i ordered the khaki/black carly instead. if i don't like it, no big, i'm just gonna get the khaki gold. i'm gonna pick it all up on thursday, i'm so excited!!

so to make a long story short here's what i got:
11098_BKHPH_t.jpg
and i don't have a pic for the carly because it's not up on the web yet.

but of course i'll post pics when i bring home everything!!!

HEY! I shop at Polaris too!!! I LOVE JASON!!! He rocks!!! :tup: Easton is closer to my home but I make the trip up to Polaris because I like the SA's there better. And...I love your new bag! Looking forward to seeing the new Carly. And Jason, if you're reading this....where's my call????

Congrats! I love the idea of khaki and black for a Carly and agree that the gold is TDF and would be a great back up! Love the tote too! Can't wait to see everything!

Congrats on graduating too!