I'm so addicted! We all need rehab!

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
:nuts: I JUST purchased a NF GM in Azur this weekend, and haven't even carried it yet, and I am already drooling over a vernis Alma so bad I think about it all day. That's how I was about the NF. Maybe it's just the gratification of buying them? Someone talk me out of it! I always said I would never spend that on a purse! And I can't spend it right now!

:nuts: I JUST purchased a NF GM in Azur this weekend, and haven't even carried it yet, and I am already drooling over a vernis Alma so bad I think about it all day. That's how I was about the NF. Maybe it's just the gratification of buying them? Someone talk me out of it! I always said I would never spend that on a purse! And I can't spend it right now!

LOL!! I know the feeling. I just got my DE nf in Dec. and have been drooling over the DE Alma ever since. It never ends. But Alma is a great bag. :smile:

I am one of the trio on here that just got the GM DA NF, I am carrying mine tomorrow to work, only the third time I have carried it, and I love it so! But........I am guilty too. I have been lusting over a Balenciaga in Glycine, which is like a wisteria color. It never stops, even if it's not LV. I need to wait though. The problem with Bals though is that apparently they change their colors every season. Bummer. Oh well, hopefully when I have saved up enough money something I love will be out there whether it is a Bal or LV or something else. I am going back to the way I saved for my first NF, a certian amount saved every week just for my bag fund.

I had used part of my tax return to buy my DA, so that was more of an instant gratification thing. I do feel prouder of myself when I am able to save gradually, but it takes so darn much willpower! Maybe I will sell some of my other bags to bump my savings up quicker, but not feel so guilty about spending the money. Hmmm...which to sell.....

I am one of the trio on here that just got the GM DA NF, I am carrying mine tomorrow to work, only the third time I have carried it, and I love it so! But........I am guilty too. I have been lusting over a Balenciaga in Glycine, which is like a wisteria color. It never stops, even if it's not LV. I need to wait though. The problem with Bals though is that apparently they change their colors every season. Bummer. Oh well, hopefully when I have saved up enough money something I love will be out there whether it is a Bal or LV or something else. I am going back to the way I saved for my first NF, a certian amount saved every week just for my bag fund.

I had used part of my tax return to buy my DA, so that was more of an instant gratification thing. I do feel prouder of myself when I am able to save gradually, but it takes so darn much willpower! Maybe I will sell some of my other bags to bump my savings up quicker, but not feel so guilty about spending the money. Hmmm...which to sell.....

Lol. The only bags I have to sell are coach's and it is near impossible to do. No one wants them because they are a dime a dozen, which is why I will not carry them anymore.

I've been looking at Bal's too! There is alot to learn about their bags!
Definitely enjoy the NF and maybe get the Alma in a few months...

Lol. The only bags I have to sell are coach's and it is near impossible to do. No one wants them because they are a dime a dozen, which is why I will not carry them anymore.

I have a ton of no-name bags that I often take to work and sell to coworkers. When I take in a load I usually end up with three hundred or so, for getting rid of many non designer bags. Helps to clear out my closet and gives me a little towards a new bag.

I personally would not consider selling my Coach bags at all. They are all boutique bags, all leather and my large Spohias are not even made anymore, and I have yet to find a bag that can beat the organization of my large Sophias....still love them dearly, and they all look new.

I agree that I see just about everyone with Coach siggy bags everywhere. But my bags aren't siggy, most people don't even recognize them as Coach, just like my LVs aren't recognized either. I love my "undercover" bags :biggrin:

I've been looking at Bal's too! There is alot to learn about their bags!
Definitely enjoy the NF and maybe get the Alma in a few months...

I think it was the OP that was interested in the Alma. I have yet to find another LV within a price range for me that is really speaking to me right now. One of the issues is that they have gotten rid of so many of the GMs...I am a bigger bag girl. The 15" length on the Bal City is perfect.

Yeah there is a lot to be learned about Bals. The leather types, care, colors, fascinating and confusing. If there are any Bal lovers out there reading this with any opinions or advice, feel free to pm me. In the meantime. I will just keep reading through the threads.

I'm currently addicted to hunting down vintage LV right now. It's an illness. I'm contemplating a matching wallet for the bag I bought recently. The fact that the items are discontinued and aren't in production just makes it more exciting.

They need to make pills for this.:nuts:

OMG I agree! I just recently got a Tivoli PM last month, have used her 3 times and am looking for my next purchase. Well luckily it'll be just one more this year. I promised myself and hubby. :lolots: