I'm shaking & freaking out right now!!! HELP HELP!!!!

Wow! I am shocked. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with eluxury. I love them. I have purchased a few LV bags from them and all have arrived in beautiful brand spankin' new condition.

I do know that I have been somewhat irritated reading posts on this tPF LV forum by members telling that they have bought a bag whether it be from the LV boutique or eluxury and have worn it around town or out shopping or out to dinner and then decided it just wasn't what they wanted and that they actually returned it! That is wrong. And, you know who suffers from actions like that...EACH OF US.

Please that is not what a 30 day or 90 day return policy means. To those that think it is okay to use an item and return it, please rethink this matter. I sympathize with this OP and am sorry that she received "used" goods.

Wow! I am shocked. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with eluxury. I love them. I have purchased a few LV bags from them and all have arrived in beautiful brand spankin' new condition.

I do know that I have been somewhat irritated reading posts on this tPF LV forum by members telling that they have bought a bag whether it be from the LV boutique or eluxury and have worn it around town or out shopping or out to dinner and then decided it just wasn't what they wanted and that they actually returned it! That is wrong. And, you know who suffers from actions like that...EACH OF US.

Please that is not what a 30 day or 90 day return policy means. To those that think it is okay to use an item and return it, please rethink this matter. I sympathize with this OP and am sorry that she received "used" goods.

Well said! Yes, it had also irritated me when I read posts on TPF where members "try out" a bag and then decide no, its not for them and send it back. If one needs to "try out" a bag, do NOT order from Eluxury or LV's website; instead, go to a LV boutique this is why the boutique has display models there, for customers to try on as well as place their belongings in the bag to see if they fit, etc. :girlsigh:

I wish all the luck in the world and that you should write an article and send it to all the newspapers complaing of "lack of service LUX does not equal QUALITY" ANd state to them your experiences, others should be warn about elux

Oh my gosh! That's HORRIBLE!
Have you got any news? Any updates?
I hope everything will turn out okay! This is one of the reasons why I will refuse to order LV online.

PLEASE let us know what happens by Feb 14th. I still cannot believe that Eluxury has not made this right for you. The person who used that bag and returned it to Eluxury was wrong to return it but eluxury or LV was wrong as well to place that bag back into new inventory!! If the returns dept. had caught this the first time the bag was returned by the previous buyer, it would have never gone into inventory and then out to you and you would not be facing this problem. I have my fingers crossed for you. There are many members on this forum who are waiting to see how Eluxury handles this in the end and the results will affect many of the members here in regard to future odering with them!

I hope this works out for you. After elux having my bag for over a week, I finally was able to speak with a supervisor today who got my issue resolved to my satisfaction (I will be getting my bag returned to me with a new drawstring which is all I wanted in the first place). I believe elux is a good company but that LV's "inspection team" needs some work. I did express this to the supervisor and told him that I thought the turnaround time for a response from LV was absurd. (And, of course, in your case, was nonexistent.) Please be persistent with your complaint and try to speak with someone higher up than just the call center representative and you may get a better result.

I didn't know they could send me back the bag saying it was used by me, so I didn't bother to call after 2 or 3 weeks, I thought they'll just credit my money back.After the 3 weeks, I started to wonder. Luckily I call in a few time with concerns because that does go on record.

definitely threaten contact or just contact the BBB. i've read so many bad things about elux here, and yet i've always had the best experience with them. i once returned a cerises speedy, no probs, and my DH once even ordered a bag for me for xmas; the shipment kept getting delayed on the truck, he contacted elux and told them to take it back (he bought it at the boutique instead) and they refunded his money the same day - even though the bag was still on the truck.

i'm so sorry u had this horrible experience, don't give up, and i hope u get ur money back!

oh, and as a side note, congrats on ur car :smile: