I'm Selling my whiskey Paddy!!!

Megadane

O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
After a month of deliberation I've decided to sell my beautiful whiskey baby! My great dane needed $1500 worth of surgery on Friday so I need the cash. Once I reach the requisite number of posts (I think 100) I will post the ebay link:smile: I sure hope it sells!!! But I'm gonna miss it!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Great Dane. Hope he/she will have a smooth surgery and fast recovery. I will be thinking of you. Let us know how it goes. I hate when things happen to our furkids. Makes u sick with anxiety.

bagnshoofetish said:
I wish I had the cash to spare right now. will your doggie be okay?
Actually its really bad..he fell over the living room table and broke a vase which slashed the achilles tendons on both hind legs. He can't walk as he has no control over his hindend so I have to support his body with a towel or blanket under his belly. I LOVE him so much but the vet assured me of complete recovery but that it will take time. Thanks for your thoughts:smile:

SerenitySue said:
I'm so sorry to hear about your Great Dane. Hope he/she will have a smooth surgery and fast recovery. I will be thinking of you. Let us know how it goes. I hate when things happen to our furkids. Makes u sick with anxiety.
Thanks so much-he is my one and only baby..my other dane (hence my blog name) died two years ago. I can't lose my boy too:sad2:

Megadane said:
Actually its really bad..he fell over the living room table and broke a vase which slashed the achilles tendons on both hind legs. He can't walk as he has no control over his hindend so I have to support his body with a towel or blanket under his belly. I LOVE him so much but the vet assured me of complete recovery but that it will take time. Thanks for your thoughts:smile:
poor baby! he will recover don't you worry. just shower him with lots of love!

Noriko said:
awww sorry to hear, I'm sure someone will scoop that up here! :biggrin:
Hope so!! It has a small pen mark near the bottom so that may impede the sale..otherwise its perfect and I really lowered the price. Anything to pay off part of that visa bill for my baby:smile:

Megadane said:
Thanks so much-he is my one and only baby..my other dane (hence my blog name) died two years ago. I can't lose my boy too:sad2:

I'm relieved to hear the vet says he can have full recovery. You'll both be in my prayers:smile: I have a feeling he'll be just fine. Although I know you still worry tonnes!!! Don't you just wish they can talk to you and tell you everything? Just give him huggles galore. With all that lovin, it'll lessen his pain, for sure;) .