I'm seeing RED!

If the third pic is true to colour then it's the same red as my Mabel - fab-u-lous!
Congrats Tiree, finding a red soft goat Mabel is like finding gold dust so you did really well. I can't imagine you wanting to return that baby, it's so beautiful.

Thanks SJ, Yep I am sure it is the same red as yours which is what I was hunting for.

I was so relieved when I open up the box and saw that it was the correct colour. If anyone knows how many reds there are then you do so you could imagine my suspense upon opening the parcel.

The only problem is there is NO DUSTBAG.

lol..yes, i think the mabel style is one of the most practical designs and u found an amazing shade of red! so u still elgin hunting now that u have a roxy?...what colour elgin r u after?..mulberrymad has a couple up on evilbay....xx

lol..yes, i think the mabel style is one of the most practical designs and u found an amazing shade of red! so u still elgin hunting now that u have a roxy?...what colour elgin r u after?..mulberrymad has a couple up on evilbay....xx

I am trying to persuade myself that the Elgin isn't for me as I am quite petite and feel realistically that the Elgin may be too long for me IYKWIM. If I keep the Roxy then I definately won't be buying an Elgin. I will need to rehome a Chloe I think and be on the sofa (definately this time) for quite a while.

Thanks SJ, Yep I am sure it is the same red as yours which is what I was hunting for.

I was so relieved when I open up the box and saw that it was the correct colour. If anyone knows how many reds there are then you do so you could imagine my suspense upon opening the parcel.

I know exactly how you feel - I was the same when I walked into Shepton & there on the shelf was Mabel in the right red!

SM had run out of dustbags when I bought the white Poppy so sounds as if there's a bit of a shortage.

Congrats, tiree :woohoo: She's a beauty :heart:

ETA there were no dustbags at Bicester on Monday. I asked if I could have one if I found one inside any of the display bags (I'd spotted one in one of the vinyl totes!) and was told yes, if I could find one, but she didn't think there were any :lol: I got one :tup:

Tiree, it's really gorgeous, love the colour!
Looks like you made the right choice sending back red A4 as it wouldn't get a look in next to this amazing red mabel!

I bought a bag from bicester once and they had run out of dustbags, so i called customer services and they very kindly sent me one (although they don't normally) so maybe give them a call