Im seeing RED.....

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Just updating on my last thread where I was trying to decide on which Carmino bag to buy and then ended up buying a large black campana instead.

Anyway to cut a long story short I couldn't get this beautiful red out of my mind (it is such a true blue red) :heart:that I had to get a BV in this colour too....:graucho:

I ended up debating between the medium and large veneta and in the end decided to go for the large:yahoo:.

Here are the pics of this beauty, she arrived yesterday. BTW she is not as slouchy as my ebano medium veneta because she is still brand new!

Attachments

• DSCF0701.JPG
    DSCF0701.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCF0696.JPG
    DSCF0696.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF0695.JPG
    DSCF0695.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF0691.JPG
    DSCF0691.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 84
Here are comparison pics with my much loved medium ebano veneta so that you can see the difference between the two veneta sizes. Plus the modelling pics. Which size do you guys prefer??:tup:

Attachments

• DSCF0690.JPG
    DSCF0690.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF0697.JPG
    DSCF0697.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF0699.JPG
    DSCF0699.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 59
Syma, that Carmine is HOT HOT HOT!!! Personally I prefer the medium size as I adore the chic look of the Veneta. But you wear the large very well.

Gorgeous! I can tell your medium veneta is well broken in. It hangs lower than your newer large veneta. I will be interested to see how low the large veneta slouches once it is used. I tried on the large today, and Wow it is a big bag! That red looks stunning on the large veneta, too!

Syma, congrats on such a beautiful pop of color. Now that I see the pics, I totally have to change my mind and tell you that the large Veneta is a perfect pick!