IM SEEING RED!!!!......hehehe!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
so I received BOTH my TDF E/W red flap AND my new BASEBALL SPIRIT in RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!
Baseball spirit is 3175 plus tax..over 3400 total..gasp..ouch!

to the gals that own the baseball hobo...I found it weird that the bottom has a ZIPPER...yet it doesnt open?The sides open to pockets yet the bottom is sealed?odd!LOVE the bag though and the color is the same TDF red my expandable flap is in!my fave!!!!

here r pics!

baseballfront.jpg

newewred.jpg

bottombaseball.jpg

side2baseballsp.jpg

interiorbaseballsp.jpg

^LOL..Ill model for u later..today is the first day I got out of the house in WEEKS..as Tay had pneumonia.Its a very unseasonable 80 degrees here(which I LOVE!)....hehe...so Im gonna enjoy the sun first!!!then ill post modelin pics after dinner for u guys!

Love both bags, congrats! How comfortable would you say the baseball hobo fits over the shoulder? I love this bag but I would like to see it without the stuffing. I do not carry much, just a large (continental) wallet, sunglass case, small 4x6 cosmetic case, iphone, that is pretty much it. But I love big bags!

it has a great shoulder drop and because of its mushiness ...it really is easy to carry and put stuff inside!i like that it has 2 straps too.Its a fun bag!!and its that perfect shade of red