I'm Scared to Spray my Bag!

I just did it!!! i'm so relieved it looks good as new!!

The spray dried almost instantly and did not darken my vachetta or leave a single water spot.

I knew i had to spray something on it.. I live in the Bay Area and it's always sprinkling just a little outside.

I HIGHLY reccomend using Shining Monkey!

Where did you find Shining Monkey? I used Apple Garde on my Tivoli GM and although it never gets water/rain spots, it did darken the vachetta some. And, since I couldn't find Shining Monkey, I used Wilsons last week on my new mono Galliera GM. It worked great also. Dried instantly and didn't darken the vachetta at all.

Now, no spots for us!!!

Where did you find Shining Monkey? I used Apple Garde on my Tivoli GM and although it never gets water/rain spots, it did darken the vachetta some. And, since I couldn't find Shining Monkey, I used Wilsons last week on my new mono Galliera GM. It worked great also. Dried instantly and didn't darken the vachetta at all.

Now, no spots for us!!!

I googled Shining Monkey and ordered it off the website. I'm sooo glad I did!! :biggrin:

And ya I've heard that Apple Grade darkens vachetta so i steered clear of that one.. I love the pale vachetta look, I wish there was a way to keep it looking young forever!

YAY no water spots for us! woop woop!

I live in Bay Area, too, and spraying the bag is a necessity. I posted a pic last night of my Galliera PM after I sprayed Shining Monkey. I love SM. It's so much easier to use than Apple Garde and it doesn't darken the leather!