I'm Saving for a Black Caviar/Grained Calf Bag, but Which Should I Choose?

Versace Girl

Sep 24, 2018
It's gonna be a couple months, but dear friends, please lend me your thoughts.
I'm thinking something in black caviar or the grained calf. I have a large classic wallet in black caviar, so it would be a nice match.
I just want to keep it at $4,000 or under and something medium sized. (I have a hard time swallowing going over that for a bag, at least this year.)
Here are the contenders:
Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 11.41.49 AM.png
Flap with top handle, calf $4,000
Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 11.38.29 AM.png
Backpack, calf $4,000 (I saw Mel in Melbourne on Youtube show that you can convert this style to a shoulder bag as well.)
Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 11.37.37 AM.png
Pre-Owned GST, caviar in excellent condition probably around $2,000, since discontinued.

If you have any other bags to suggest, let me know! Thank you friends! :heart:

Reactions: cynttl
Well then the backpack is out because it's basically mini size. The GST is out if you don't carry much, plus you'd have to find pre-loved and who knows about condition. Small Coco is probably your best choice out of those.

Reactions: Versace Girl
EASY COCO HANDLE..It def has become a classic,prices keep hiking and its soo hard to acquire so if you get your chance don't pass up on one..Just ask me..
Wow, this has been such an interesting thread! Seems to be an overwhelming vote for the Coco handle. It will definitely be at the forefront of my mind! Thank you! and since I don't know how to reply to everyone helping me, I hope each of you see my thanks for taking to time to answer. :heart:

Reactions: Nga99 and Venessa84
Can’t agree more! The coco handle for sure :biggrin:. Have been my latest craze. Anw when u do go to the store, just be careful with the sizing of the Coco handle. It comes in a Mini, Small, Medium and bigger. BUT in stores they might say it as Small, Medium, Large and above.

Mini = Small
Small = Medium
Medium = Large

The one on your picture is a Small = Medium. I find anything bigger than this looks strange on me. But please try all the sizes that fit you since you have the large wallet into consideration :smile:

Reactions: Versace Girl
Wow, this has been such an interesting thread! Seems to be an overwhelming vote for the Coco handle. It will definitely be at the forefront of my mind! Thank you! and since I don't know how to reply to everyone helping me, I hope each of you see my thanks for taking to time to answer. :heart:
Your welcome.Never seen a post where EVERYONE voted the same style
( coco handle.).lol.The people have spoken.Let us know which one you went with