i'm sad...

kmcq

Life is good...
O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
I wrote a post before how I've been wanting another LV anything and last week I saw a josephine pm bag-cherry on let trade ( for around $400) and I decided that I was going to get it. I looove the color and the shape of the bag. I dont know why but I waited and waited, I've never bought anything from let trade before so for some reason I thought it would wait for me :P And now it's gone...:crybaby:

Well that's okay, time to obsess about another one:smile:

Yup, hang in there and another will come around! Sometimes it is meant to be bc you may fall in deeper love with something else while you're waiting....not that I have any experience with this happening, mind you, I'm just saying....:shame: ;)

aww.. HUGS. Always sucks to be disappointed like that - but just keep watching.

Let-trade has had quite a few cherry Josephine PMs for sale this year! I'm sure they'll get another one soon.

i have been contemplating the josephine too!!! the one on let-trade was a bit too beat up for me (but still a GREAT price!) and i know i just have to keep watching. i hope maybe they will sell a navy one! that would be great.

Cheer up, that bag just wasn't meant to be and I'm sure you will find another bag to go ga ga over! I do it all the time. I was dying for a soufflot in black with gold hardware and found one on ebay. I made a bid then got outbid by $5 at the last minute because I got so busy taking care of my kids I lost track of time!!!! Anyway, I am now drooling over a black epi speedy 25 with gold hardware :smile: