I'm sad, Trevi PM owners. . .

Mar 27, 2010
Hi ladies,

I have used my Trevi PM, which was my HG, for the last time today. She's just too heavy and uncomfortable. I'm going to sell her. :sad: I'm a little happy because now I'll be able to get my LV wallet but now I don't have an ebene damier bag. I don't know what to do. Doesn't look like there is anything else out there that I like. Suggestions? How is the Rivington Tote?

Love ya ladies. Just needed to share my pain. I'm sad I don't love her.

I think the tote is quite a bit bigger...maybe the medium size?....maybe a papillon or speedy...I love both of those, and my NF MM is great too...good luck with your decision

I just ordered a Trevi PM. I hate to hear that you selling your bag. I hope It won't be to heavy for me.

I tried so hard to love her. I can't tell you how many nights I actually dreamed about her. But she really is an uncomfortable bag. Hopefully you will love her. She was just not for me. Not sure what I will end up with. Perhaps an Eva. I'm thinking I would like an Eva and a wallet. :smile:

My first purchase was a Trevi PM. It is such a beautiful bag but it was very heavy for me.So i returned it too.So don't worry about returning it.I have a baby and carrying him with this bag was very tough.

Don't feel bad! That's the reason why I never bought the Trevi. I tried it on and it was way to heavy for me even when empty. Even the SA agreed and steered me away from it. I ended up getting the Galliera PM in Mono and Azur (and am waiting patiently for it to become permanent in Ebene). Are you going to the boutique? They'll let you put all your stuff inside the bags- the Rivington is nice. What about an Ebene Alma with a strap?

I have the Trevi PM also.. I do agree, it's a heavy one, but I love it so much I don't mind.
Different strokes for different folks!
Best of luck finding your dream bag!

I like the rivington gm - classy and lightweight, although the straps can fall easily. My personal fave damier ebene bag is the speedy 30. Versatile and comfortable to carry. Hope you'll find yours soon!

I totally get what your saying, I almost bought the Trevi PM a few weeks ago but felt it was so heavy empty I knew I would not be happy with it so I bought a Damier Speedy 30 and I love how no-maintenance and lightweight it is :biggrin:

Last edited:
o snap, i'm currently saving for a trevi (see my sig) :Push:

I guess I should browse LV.com site now and find an alternative, just in case after I try the bag in store, I end up not liking it too.
I want a Damier that I can carry on my shoulder, under $1700.
Hmmm Maybe I'll get a NF instead, it's half of the Trevi price!! LOL :nuts: ...Or a Cabas Rivington

Thanks for the warning. :smile:

Last edited: