I'm sad... please HELP!

1. I was cleaning my RL canvas bag last night, and I guess I rubbed too hard at one point, now a part of the canvas has this water spot (exactly like a dried-out spot on a piece of paper.) It also does not have the shine that the rest of canvas has. :cry: It also looks a little bit discolored. What to do to at least minimize it? I just bought this bag too... :sad: :sad:

2. I am so sorry! Maybe you can take it back to the store, and they will either try to fix it, or possibly exchange it for you (as a defect bag)?

3. Thanks Jag... but I feel bad to just take it in for an exchange, because afterall, I was the one that caused it... :shame: :cry: Any ways I can fix it myself with some cleaner or something? I'll buy/do anything in my power to make it better... :cry:

4. You can always call the store and find out what they suggest. Just be honest and tell them what happened. Maybe they have a repair person they send their things out to that can work some magic on the bag! ANd keep us posted! I really hope it all works out!!!!

5. This is exactly what I got, so you PF pals will know what kind of canvas I'm talking about. Doesn't it look perfect in the pic? :cry: *getting teary*

RL.jpg
  6. It's gorgeous! I am sure the store will be able to help you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice