I'm really stressing now, I need help!!!!!!

LVgirl_68

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Oh guys I need your expertise please!!!

It looks like I am going to LV for the first time in about two weeks and I am going to make my first purchase.
I was all set to get the mono speedy 30 for my first bag.
I am stressing though as I am not sure if I really want a bag that is only hand held, I like bags that I can hold in the hand and wear on the shoulder......
I am now thinking maybe I should get the mono pap 26 instead (the pap 26 and speedy 30 choices are based on that fact that I love them but also on price).
Hmmm will the pap 26 hold sunnies, wallet, small make up bag and keys easily?

Would would you do?
Thanks!!!!!:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Well, I never wanted a bag that couldn't be held on the shoulder, and actually since getting my 2 speedys (epi 35 and azur 30), I have started loving and appreciating the hand held so much more. But it takes time...I actually just bought a computer bag that can't be held on the shoulder, and I actually like it better than the one I had previously. I'd say to give it a try - the mono speedy 30 is such a classic and gorgeous bag, and you might really start to enjoy it!

Don't stress! This is supposed to be fun!

If you want the papillon, then check out the 30. That will be big enough for what you want to hold!

Best thing to do is try everything on at the store and make your decision then. There is also the Nerverfull MM which is around the same price as the pap and speedy and it's a shoulder bag, maybe you'll like that... (The Neverfull PM might work on the shoulder as well if you're smaller...)

Make sure you try them all on though.

Its nice having a handbag, I've never had one before and when i got my speedy i love it! But the pap is really great :smile: I doubt that it'll hold as much as the speedy 30....

If you buy a Speedy, you could also buy a strap for it. Just ask to see the straps at the LV store.

If you are looking for a shoulder bag, I would suggest:
Batignolles Horizontal
Cabas Piano
Palermo PM (available Nov. 1 and has handstraps and an included adjustable shoulder strap)

Thats a good idea, I will look into that re-strap for speedy.
I must admit the speedy as always been my 1st love :smile:
I am not as much of a fan of the tote style bags myself so will probably end up with the speedy.