I'm really liking the pink tonal Carly. Any thoughts?

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
I saw a girl at my college graduation with the pink tonal Carly and fell in love. I didn't like it when I saw the picture on here a month or two ago but now I kind of want it. What are everybody's thoughts on this bag. Yay or nay? I'm assuming I won't be able to use this bag in the fall, which is the only thing that is putting me off right now.

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
I actually really like it! When I first saw it online, I wasn't sure...but I really think it is so pretty. And who says you cant use it in the fall? I would!! It would look fine with a black top and jeans...as long as you keep the other colors relatively dark, using it in fall and winter will be fine!

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
I just looked at it again on the website and when it comes to the "C's" I know people have said they are off center....but if you think about it, there is a "C" that is right in the center of the bag...just not the twin "c's". I really like the chocolate tonal carly so much (still loving the pink too)...Im actually contemplating buying the chocolate tonal one right now to be honest with you!:drool:

NekoPurrPurr

aKa NekoPursePurse
Dec 23, 2007
i love it. I was actually thinking of getting the hat but I saw the bag in Macy's and I went ga-ga over it. I was thinking of using it as the fun summer bag since I don't have a summer or a Carly style bag yet.

I say go for it, use the PCE to boot.

Last edited:

shakti29

Elaine
Apr 7, 2008
I actually really like it (but I like almost anything that is pink!). I probably wouldn't use it in the fall either...but once you put it away after summer is over you can bring it back out NEXT summer and be "in love" again. Absence DOES make the heart grow fonder....

I say GET IT!

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
I saw it in person and really didn't like it. There is just something off about the material, reminds me of a linen shirt. The colors are not as vibrant as I would like them. I thought the pink scarf print from this year was MUCH cuter, if only they had made it in different shaped bags.