I'm Ready for Spring and Rather Excited!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks, I will definitely try as soon as the snow melts and the sunshine is more permanent.

2. Green is one of my favorite colors. And since the passport cover is black with silver writing, I figured this piece would look nicer would a pop of color. The color template that was shown to me didn't look as nice, but somehow the finishing product was just how I pictured it. I'm so glad I took the risk and went with this color!

Thank you!

3. Congrats you have such a good taste ! Waiting for your mod shots of your Ana purse :smile:

4. Love everything~!! Congrats~!!

5. +1!

6. Love the new Vernis color. Congrats!

7. All beautiful!

8. Gorgeous!

9. Thank you!

On my way out today and with the sun shinning outside, I'm taking full advantage of warm weather. OOTD is a winter-spring transition: floral dress, knitter sweater, black tights and high boots. Oh, and let's not forget about Miss Ana and her perfect spring pop!

With this outfit I wore her two different ways: cross body and long purse. Both ways look great. I'm really loving this color!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394128052.796822.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394128065.961989.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394128077.172388.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394128083.078929.jpg

10. lovely outfit!!! looks awesome!! congrats!!!👍😃👏

11. This bag is TDF. The colour is stunning love it love it love it!

12. Thanks everyone!

The color is amazing. I got looks everywhere I went today. The bag itself works very well. I was able to fit two key pouches, my sunnies, iphone and keys. This is with the flap completely over and secured. The bag did not look "puffy". One of my best buys yet!

13. Lovely clutch! Big congrats!

14. OMG that sun glass is so cool. Congrats on everything