I'm Ready for Spring and Rather Excited!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Yes!

2. Gorgeous haul! Congrats and enjoy your spring beauties :smile:

3. really great pieces!!! huge congrats!!👍😃👏

4. Beautiful haul!

5. So pretty and loved the rest of your haul too, congrats :smile:

6. I love the Ana! Congratulations! Such a lovely piece. I was thinking of getting it in Amarante - I know...so not Spring...

7. Yes, definitely one of things I'll miss about MJ. Hopefully, Louis Vuitton will continue this trend. I kind of like these pieces and always look forward to them every season.

Thank you :smile:

8. Gorgeous!

9. Thanks!

No, definitely consider Amarante, it is a beautiful color and very versatile. I would say it works as a year round bag. I also considered that color, but I have so many dark colored bags already, adding another did not make any sense. With lilas, I can probably only wear this color for spring and summer. Hopefully, Louis Vuitton will release a new fall and winter color :P You can never have too many beautiful bags!

10. congrats :smile: enjoy!!!

11. Thank you, you are absolutely right about "one can never have too many beautiful bags". I can 't wait to get to your level, where I can start to collect bags for Spring/Summer :graucho:

12. I love everything, what an amazing haul:smile: Congrats on all of it!

13. wow what a haul and that Ana is TDF!!!

14. Me, too! I'm a tad jealous!

15. Such a pretty color!