I'm ready for my first Balenciaga...

stylefiend

Oct 27, 2007
Hi everyone,
Lately all the bags that I have been getting are LV, so I'm trying to get something different. I really like the Weekender. I'm going to try to find a Men's Weekender when I go traveling next month. I'm going to Hong Kong and then SF. Would they have them in those cities?

I really need to see what it looks like first though. Since I'm quite short (5'4"...maybe 5'5" depending on the shoes I wear LOL) I'm not sure if the bag will be too big for me. I plan to use it as an everyday bag, not only for traveling.

Any suggestions/advice would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone,
Lately all the bags that I have been getting are LV, so I'm trying to get something different. I really like the Weekender. I'm going to try to find a Men's Weekender when I go traveling next month. I'm going to Hong Kong and then SF. Would they have them in those cities?

I really need to see what it looks like first though. Since I'm quite short (5'4"...maybe 5'5" depending on the shoes I wear LOL) I'm not sure if the bag will be too big for me. I plan to use it as an everyday bag, not only for traveling.

Any suggestions/advice would be much appreciated.

Hey stylefiend!! I am from HK and yes, Bal HK carries the weekender size,:yes: but u must lug around ALOT of stuff everyday to choose that size as an everyday bag :P you can also check out Joyce boutique (though Im not sure if they carry weekenders:confused1:), Bal HK is in Queens Road, central, near the biggest Marks n Spencer in HK. Good Luck!!:tup:

Thanks everyone!

Hope I can at least see a Men's Weekender (I prefer more subtle colours) at one of those places. But then if the WE is the same as the Men's WE minus the mirror, it isn't all that different, is it?